The process of receiving a PDF by email or downloading it from a website - and most importantly: collecting documents in a topic folder (task folder) - is far too laborious.
- Save in a topic-specific directory (other applications and users must also be able to access it)
- Import of Marginnote into a program-specific topic-specific directory (redundancy with 1. ) in document-mode
- Call, if necessary creation, of an adequate ChildMap in study-mode
- Activate the PDF in study mode (from a long, long, long list)
- Extract at least 1 text passage so that the new PDF is not forgotten in the depths of the list.