PDF-Export with annotations

I would like to see not only the marks in the PDF export, but also the notes as annotations; visible also in other PDF viewers. The display with the annotations on the right side unfortunately does not cover this.

I would also like this to be the case. To do so, I think that MarginNote has a unique calling that it will have to split itself into two different applications. One application must be fully compliant with all other PDF editing tools but would likely provide no study tools. The other application will remain as it is, not be compliant with any other PDF editing tool, and have a robust set of “study tools”.

JJW

Hello

You can only get the relevant documents by PDF printing

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team

Although the original post is a bit old, I would like to support this suggestion. I really would like to have annotations (highlights and notes) created in MarginNote fully compatible with other PDF viewers/editors. At the moment, they are not, and I believe this would severely limit the use of MarginNote. I do not wish to do all the hard work annotating my PDF documents only for them all locked inside the MarginNote eco-system.

By looking at their response, MarginNote Development does not seem interested, but I really hope they look into this suggestion.

Thanks

• List item