Pdf in test project cannot be deleted

Hi,

This is an older test project so I’m not sure of the original workflow. I have a pdf that is a duplicate of the project#1 pdf in project #2. I don’t see any link that can be deleted, but it is associated with Proj#2 because I can tap the arrow on the pdf in the lower left and hyperlink to proj#1. How can I delete this? It looks like the “link” has already been deleted.

Hello

Unfortunately, it is not possible to offer you more specific suggestions without much more detailed info about your case, and exactly why this happens.

So, if you'd like some specific suggestions, you need to: Upload your notebook with this problem or screen video or describe more details.

That way I can help you better.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

Practice Schedule(2022-06-06-06-04-15).marginpkg (365.4 KB)

Here is the project. The pdf is not associated with any node, but it seems to be linked to the original as you can see in the screen shot. If I tap the blue arrow in the lower left, I’m linked to the original project.

EDIt: The screen shot doesn’t have the blue arrow, but it is there when you tap on the pdf

Hello

Oh, well, this is because of the relationship between blank cards. You need to delete all blank cards

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team