Performance test

Hello, I’ve been using MarginNote for a while and my notebooks are getting bigger everyday, im now with more than 50 huge documents and more than 20k notes into the mindmap mode.

Im currently using a Ipad 6th generation and sometimes when opening the files or changing between documents its getting more and more time to load all the notes, I would like to know if there are some performances test made into the newly iPads so I could verify if its worthy to change for the new generations or it will remain the same problem.

Im already using it on my MacBook Pro 2018 and the performance is not so different, that’s why I question about to know if there is a limitation on the algorithm used or I could see a really good improvement into my efficiency with the use of the app on a new iPad.

Thank you, and again, MarginNote is great!

sgarbi.rodrigo ExtsTester #1
Hello, I’ve been using MarginNote for a while and my notebooks are getting bigger everyday, im now with more than 50 huge documents and more than 20k notes into the mindmap mode.
Im currently using a Ipad 6th generation and sometimes when opening the files or changing between documents its getting more and more time to load all the notes, I would like to know if there are some performances test made into the newly iPads so I could verify if its worthy to change for the new generations or it will remain the same problem.
Im already using it on my MacBook Pro 2018 and the performance is not so different, that’s why I question about to know if there is a limitation on the algorithm used or I could see a really good improvement into my efficiency with the use of the app on a new iPad.
Thank you, and again, MarginNote is great!

Hello, would you be so kind as to record a video explaining the degree of stuttering?
Does this card refer to a cadence, or a slow display. We need to clarify the terminology. One kind of card, is a response delay, such as tapping a button and moving the screen and not responding for half a day. There is another, a refresh delay, such as the content of a PDF and the content of a brain map taking longer to show up from blank after zooming or panning. Note that these two cards are different, usually the latter so-called delay on the display, the operation response are not delayed.
If you are comfortable sending us a backup of your notebook, we will be able to better test and optimize it.