Provide Hyperlink back to Web Page that was captured

With respect to WebDownloads, Can you please add a menu option that hyperlinks back to the original website from which the pdf was captured.

2 Likes

Hello kvdjms,
Welcome to the MarginNote Forum and thanks for the information provided. I will record your request in our feature list.
Best Regards!
Bryan

1 Like

This is also a feature I would need.
Thanks
R

2 Likes

This would be super useful

1 Like

I need this feature too. Will be very useful!

1 Like

Hello,
To better know more details of this feature and your needs, could you please give me more information. As far as Iā€™m concerned, some users want MN3 to enable them to add hyperlink to the text, like Microsoft Word.
11%20PM
I totally agree with kvdjms and I make a simple schematic.

If you still have some different suggestions, please tell me. Thanks!
Regards,
Bryan
MN Support Team

For me an option in the menu or better still a toolbar button that activates hyperlink (url of webdownload), launches browser and loads web page

A further option to update the webdownload with latest version of that web page would be awesome.

if t Marginnote can add this feature this would be awesome! right now I am using Diigo to do my online research. it has the outliner function. but I would really hope marginnote can add something similar like diigo outliner . every time I can drag the content I need with a hyperlink and every time I click the content in the note book it will open directly from the original website!

1 Like