Refresh/re-import changed PDF

Hey,
I am working on a PDF which is updated outside of MN (added content), is there a way to refresh the. PDF in MN?
Currently, it looks like MN is saving a “copy” of the PDF at the time of import and is unaware of changes to it…

My use case is a PDF of lectures which I type using LaTeX, it is updated daily, I then want to work on it using MN to create MindMaps, notes, etc.

Thanks,
Eliahu

+1 I would like to do this as well.

Bump. Any solution for this?

any news on this? Has anyone been able to solve this?

Hello

This can't be done, but of course I don't know if there are some alternatives. But Marginnote currently relies on "MD5" values to identify PDFs, which may result in a new PDF corresponding to changes made to the PDF in Marginnote. we will try to improve the storage technology, which is a big project.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Edward
Support Team

It would be great if I could take notes with Notability or OneNote and be able to see that note update inside MN3 so I can use these notes with my other documents.

There is an alternative.
(For example, the original document is a 10-page document and an additional 11, 12… Only possible if you added the pages in order. Problems occur when new pages are added between pages 1 and 9 of the document.)
1 First, delete the original document (delete documents from the cloud as well). You must leave the notebook file.)
2 Load the changed document.
3 Open notebook (mind map). The document will not display because you deleted the original document.
4~ Set the same procedure as the screenshot I uploaded.

This is a hassle, but you can keep your laptop and update your documents.