Research browser gets stuck while working with google images

Go to google images mode in the research browser and search something. Then try to drag and drop images into the mind map. You will see that you won’t be able to drag and drop images more than one as the browser gets stuck after first drag and drop.

I don’t know whether this is happening only with the ipad version. Please fix this ASAP.

1 Like

Hello

Hi.

I just tested on my iPad and it did get stuck after the first image being dragged. It might be a bug so I have raised this issue to our Development team.

However, the research mode works fine when you choose directly Google Image (see the image-like button at the bottom of the website viewer (the fifth from left). So you could try to use this to import your images.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-QSD
Support Team

1 Like

Sometimes after drag and drop of google images is done whole mind map disappears. Please also consider about that.

Hello

Hi. Sorry for the late reply and happy Chinese New Year.

I have tried to reappear the bug you described but sadly I failed. I have reported this issue to our developer team and hopefully this could be solved soon.

Also, it might be helpful if you could try to click 'rearrange' if you find your mindmap disappeared.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-QSD
Support Team

Hi, same to you.
This is the video with the issue.

Hello

Hi,

Thank you for your screenshot. We have succeeded to let this bug reappear on our devices. We are now looking for the reasons why this would happen, and hopefully this issue could be solved soon.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-QSD
Support Team

1 Like

Ok. Thank you very much.