Restore purchase problem!

This question seems to be repeated over and over again, but it seems that it has never been properly answered.

I have purchased mariginnote on both macos/iOS.

After using it well, I sold the old macmini and bought a new macbook (m1) and tried to turn on the program, and the restore purchase is no longer available.

I downloaded it with the exact same apple id, and all my original notes are still there, so why keep telling me to buy it?

It would be nice if you could contact me personally and check your purchase history.

Hello

Welcome new to the MarginNote Forum,I’m very sorry, this is caused by the internal purchase information of MarginNote3 being cleared, the download and purchase IDs are not consistent, the apple server is abnormal, and the purchase of iOS and macOS versions is not universal.

A. Please confirm whether your apple ID account used in “

:warning:

! Download!

:warning:

” MarginNote3 is the same. Be sure to ensure that the download ID is the same as the ID you restored to purchase (if not, please choose to browse for free, back up all your note data, and then delete MarginNote3 , re-download MarginNote3 with your ID)

B. If your ID is the same, you can choose— restore purchase

C.If you still can’t solve your problem, you can send an email to service@marginnote.com to describe your problem. At the same time, you need to upload your notebook backup and screenshots.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team