Review cards strategy

Hello!
I would like to be able to automatically pinpoint the question and answer of a flash card in a mindmap for review, based on a symbol (Q. and A.). Does anyone know if this is is possible and if so how? It would save me a lot of trouble if I did not need to select by hand which note belongs to the question part and which to the answer…:slight_smile:
Thanks lots for your help!

Hello, Marithalie. That depends on how your Q. and A. are organized in the mindmap card.

(A) If a card has a title, the title will become the question automatically.

(B) No title but with emphasis: the emphasis is the question(cloze).

(C ) No title and no emphasis: the first excerpt is the question.

Please provide a screenshot of your Q&A if you can. It helps a lot.

Regards,
Support Team
Lea

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for your extensive answer:) I did not know about the emphasis method thanks!
Only I make a lot of multiple choice questions, so that does not really work for me…
I used to put the question in the title, but since you are not able to phrase the multiple choice options underneath each other, this is not really functional and also a lot of work…
Here is my method!
Hope you guys are able to work something out:)
Greetings,
Marisa

@Lea_Support-Team:)

Well done! Your method is the best practice for making multiple choice questions.

Regards,
Lea
Support Team

1 Like

Yess it really helps! But for review this system doesnt really work since you can already see the answer… Do you maybe know a solution for this? Besides the putting it in the title or highlighting? @Lea_Support-Team

1 Like

Hello, Marithalie. I record a video for you to show how to review multiple-choice questions, maybe that’s what you want. It is worth noting that you need to add the card to a card deck to review it in the Review Module.

Regards,
Lea
Support Team

1 Like