Really liking Margin note 3, just wish it had better searching. It would be cool to see some search features like this in Margin Note:
Ordinary search tools search for existence. They only check whether your keywords exist in documents or not. Then they give you a bunch of document list. You check them one by one to understand whether they are the one you are looking for or not. There is no intelligence, just like a machine.
PDF Search makes an intelligent search. Instead of checking the only existence, It analyses all pages separately and makes a relevancy check for each of them according to given keywords. This check is similar to how a human checks documents. For example, a human is more interested in a page if it has a title containing keywords. PDF Search combines all these kind of checks into a brand new algorithm. Using this algorithm, it finds the most relevant pages instantly among thousands of documents.
● Word distance algorithm
● Keyword placement analyze
● Ability to understand what you mean when you mistype a keyword
● Export search results as a new PDF document which is containing all best pages from most relevant documents. So you can share results as one document.
● Wild-char search ability to search words starting or ending with other words.
● Export current page as PDF easily to share with others