Shortcut, markdown, notion, OCR for bullet point etc

Hi.
i find that MN seems doesn’t have any shortcut for work? Correct me, if i got it wrong. Features in notion and markdown like typing ### mean a big topic, - - - for a divided line. And maybe !! for bullet point, then when typing in the next line it will automatically generate a new bullet one for you. It is the same with listing by number. I really look for this features, hope you guys are on the way to develop it. Notion is really good as for reference.

There is a OCR to recognise word. But there is no technique to recognise something like bullet point, checkbox, star which they appear frequently in lecture notes. It now just mess around the content with hierarchy and become a paragraph and those not able to recognise turn into ? instead. It will be great if MN can develop or use that technique to minimise the time editing notes.

Thank you for writing in. I have already raised your request to our Development team. As mentioned earlier, all user requests will be considered and implemented but we cannot assure a time frame when it will be put into effect. Please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance and we will be happy to provide further help.

Yeah, thanks for that.