Small piddly request: Allow selection in Excerpts Not In Mindmap window without ticking the add box

Seems like a silly request but when I want to see an excerpt in context in the Excerpts Not In Mindmap window I click it. It opens the document and scrolls to the selection. Great, just what I wanted. What I didn’t want was to select the excerpt to Add so I have to click again to untick the box.

I first tried clicking in the little circle with the numbers but even clicking there selects the item to be added to the mind map (ticks the box). I suggest that if someone clicks on the numbered circle next to the excerpt that it does everything that clicking the excerpt does now EXCEPT tick that silly add to mind map checkbox/circle.

This would provide a way to quickly look through our non-mindmap excerpts without having to untick the add tick box every time we want to see a note in context.

Again, clicking anywhere except the little circled number thing will behave as it does now. The only difference is clicking the little circled number thing simply will select it, locate the excerpt in the document, but NOT tick the Add tick box next to the item.

Hello

Thank you for writing in. I have raised your request to our Development team and we will discuss this issue.

Please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance and we will be happy to provide further help.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-QSD
Support Team