Smaller Font Size?

Hi,

I first wish to note that this app has fulfilled my dreams at being able to read from my ipads and then organize them on my Mac all done seamlessly.

I’m just wondering if we could get more stylistic flexibility with the way the styles could be changed. The best model that I can use as an example is the Fiery Feeds app.

I sincerely appreciate the consideration!
-Z

1 Like

This would be great - being able to adjust font and size. The font options are still as limited as in MarginNote 2.

2 Likes

Noted.
We will get it done in future builds for sure.
MarginNote 3 is still fairly “young”. :grinning:

Regards,
MarginNote
Support Team

1 Like

Hope so. I really want this one.

Dear MarginNote Support

Will font sizes be introduced soon?

Jun

1 Like

Hi,

The Fiery’s RSS environment is more like Epub which is different from PDF. Now nearly all the dev effort is concentrating on pdf which has Fixed typesetting. If you need to change Font Size of pdf, it involved with PDF Reflow tech which is not our main dev. direction at present.

Thx for your advice and welcome for more.

Best regards,
Lanco
Support Team

Hi Lanco,

Thank you sincerely for the message. Could there be branches made for both EPUB and PDF development? While I can accept that the nature of PDF is more restrictive, I would definitely appreciate a more flexible typesetting for EPUB. More than 90% of my documents is EPUB and I actively seek out the material in EPUB format for this very reason. If there is a way to provide that added support for EPUB, I’d greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
-Z

It will be a long time support for epub. But for now, you could try using apps like Calibre, which really comes in handy to reconvert the book into a new ePub file and make sure to “strip” the embedded font.
Calibre also supports converting ePub files into PDF ones, and MarginNote 3 has a more robust tool set for PDF annotations. a912d3d8-ada0-4e2a-9e5e-fc050d1b7154-702682