Some improvements tips

Hi,

~ when enter text editing mode by using ↑/↓ or ⌘⏎, the cursor is posed at the beginning, which is inconvenient for modifying. It’s recommended that get into the state that all text are selected like most other applications

~ it’s HIGHLY recommended that the Expand/Collapse State of Table of Contents be remembered in multi-documents environment

Regards.

Hi, could you be more specific about this?

Cause from my view the text edit works fine, very similar to other apps.

For the second part, I have raised your request to our Development team but we cannot assure a time frame when it will be put into effect.

Please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance and we will be happy to provide further help.

QSD - Support Team

Thanks for your response.

It’s true that text edit works fine when you enter it with mouse cursor clicking as the video in your response shows. But what I want to suppose is that, when you extract some sentences from textbook and then you make quick modification on the generated excerpt by typing ⌘ ⏎, or when you make a successive text edit and you’d like to switch to another part-of-card or another card by typing ⌘ ↑/↓. And when you enter text editing by keyboard shortcut, what I reflected would appear.

Though it’s not a big problem as that you can then type ⌘ A to select all and edit text, but it could be an improvement or convenience if it can directly enter the mode of all-text-being-selected as which most other applications are doing.

Best wishes.

Hello

Thank you for writing in. I have raised your request to our Development team but we cannot assure a time frame when it will be put into effect. Please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance and we will be happy to provide further help.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-QSD
Support Team