Some viewer to share mindmap

MArginnote is quite a good app. I use it to read some hard texts and i often use the automatic option to add highligted text direc to the map.
After i organise the map to make sense and so i have a quit nice map, often big.
But i find that’s not easy to share it.
It would be fine to have some free viewer that could “view” map (open/close branche) to share this map easily with others. (other people could download just the map viewer).

Sorry for my bad english.

1 Like

Hello

VincentD None #1

MArginnote is quite a good app. I use it to read some hard texts and i often use the automatic option to add highligted text direc to the map.
After i organise the map to make sense and so i have a quit nice map, often big.
But i find that’s not easy to share it.
It would be fine to have some free viewer that could “view” map (open/close branche) to share this map easily with others. (other people could download just the map viewer).

Sorry for my bad english.

Do you want to share your brain map notebook with others?

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team

1 Like

It would be nice to have a online-viewer to just see the created mindmaps/annotated PDF. This would also allow Windows/Linux Users which have an Ipad to access the work from other devices.

Hello

ekaologik None #3

It would be nice to have a online-viewer to just see the created mindmaps/annotated PDF. This would also allow Windows/Linux Users which have an Ipad to access the work from other devices.

Thank you very much for your suggestion, we will consider it, in addition, if you want to share your brain map with others, you can use the function of exporting the brain map.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team

Yes i undersand that i can export, but with exporting you cannot open and close branches and map are often too big to be esealy exported

Hello

Okay, I understand your needs. I have raised your request to our Development team but we cannot assure a time frame when it will be put into effect. Please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance and we will be happy to provide further help.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team