Summary note, possible to add Excerpt?

After making a summary note of multiple notes, would it be possible to add content to it? other than just comments?

For example, one would excerpt multiple assumptions in a model as separate notes and then use the summary feature to connect the model specification which meets all those assumption (so for example an excerpted formula from a slide etc.).

Or even better, to just treat it like a normal note with all the features one might expect!
Such adding children to it, using it as a container and adding excerpts to it.

2 Likes

I would also be very interested in having such a feature. Essentially, I would like to be able to merge a summary note with an excerpt note. Often times, textbooks provide summaries or key points at the end of a chapter, I would like to incorporate these excerpt notes into my mind map with visual connections provided by summary feature.

1 Like

Hi hugocool and pb11,

Welcome to the forum!

Use shortcuts ‘cmd+shift+c’ to copy url note or use the menu as pic. shows. And then you can paste it in the ‘summary’ node with card/node editor.

Then you got the way to just treat it ‘like a normal note with all the features one might expect’ , as MN supports identify URL-Scheme.

Regards,
Lanco
Support Team

Hi, Is there a way to add nodes to a Summary? I created a summary selecting two cards, and now I would like to add a third one. Is that possible or do I need to create a new summary?

Hello

of course you can

Kind Regards,

Support Team