Support not responding to emails/communications

Hi,

I have tried contacting support for a licence related issue for three times now and I have never ever received a response. Is there actually anyone who can respond? It just feels like support ignores their customers once they have bought the software…

Thanks.

Hello, Denz1,
I’m sorry for it, maybe my colleagues didn’t notice your email by some unknown reasons(Gmail sometimes flags emails incorrectly). Could you please provide me with your email address which contacted with us before?
If you think this is related to your privacy, could you please send another email and notify me in time?
Thanks.
Regards,
Bryan
MN Support Team

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for your response. I have now sent another email to service@marginnote.com.

Hopefully you could assist me with the issue.

Thanks,
Denz1

1 Like

Hello, Denz,
Please check your mailbox.
Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Bryan

1 Like

Hi Bryan,

Thank you very much for the quick turn around. I have now sent the supporting documents that you require.

thanks,
Denz1

1 Like

Hello, Denz1,
So you have recorded the license code, right? If you have recorded the code, there is no impact on your future use.
If I guess wrong, please tell me.
Regards,
Bryan

Hi Bryan,

there was no licence code sent to me. The application automatically unlocked itself upon completion of payment. The reason Why I am asking for the code is that if I decide to change my computer, I have no way of activating or transferring the license to the new computer.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hello, Denz1,
Please give me some time to deal with the problem.
Regards,
Bryan

1 Like

Thanks Bryan. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Hello, Denz1,
Sorry to keep you waiting. Please check your mailbox again.
If there are any other problems, please tell me.
Regards,
Bryan

1 Like

Hi Bryan,

No problem at all. I can confirm I have received the Key.

Thank you very much for your help and your quick resolution.

Thanks,
Denz1

1 Like