Syncing is frustratingly slow

Hi, I’m operating off both my Ipad PRO and IMac and the syncing between the two for marginnote 3 is frustratingly slow. I’ve looked through all the comments, and while it seems a common issue, is there anything that I can do to speed up the process. It’s like its hit and miss when it comes to syncing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks Paul

1 Like

yes, I also encountered a similar problem, but, syncing between iphone and mac is vary fast, only ipad very slow, i dont know why

1 Like

Hello, note data is slower to sync at the moment due to fragmentation issues. Please check if iCloud has been turned on to synchronize your files and notebooks (:cloud: will be shown below if it has been turned on); then select iCloud from the more in the bottom left corner of the main interface, enter the synchronization interface, see if there are any errors, if there are errors, try to turn off the corresponding iCloud switch, try again after 30 seconds; if it shows that it is downloading, then please wait patiently: make sure that the connection is clear to WI-FI, stay in the iCloud synchronization interface, make sure that the device is always on, turn on the power charger; you can also try to restart the device or restore the network settings, we are optimizing the synchronization function, we expect the version 3.7~3.8 will be improved, in addition, the handoff function can be transferred, airdrop can also be tried~

1 Like

Unfortunately, on my larger notebooks syncing has stopped altogether. After trying all solutions offered in the comments there still remains two versions of the same notebook.
Very frustrating and makes it impossible to alternate between iPad and MacBook. I recently purchased the Mac version and for $70 AUD I am really disappointed with this syncing issue.

3.6.15 was recently released which fixed the sync issues for me. It’s now working very quickly, updating notebooks across devices in a few seconds.

I am having this issue with current version 3.7.16 on mac and ipad os 3.7.17. I don’t know why they don’t release mac version update.