True Full-Screen

When the toolbar is hidden, text is also hidden at the top of the screen:

A true full-screen reading experience (displaying text at the top edges of the screen) would be more seamless and consistent with other reading apps, such as Readdle’s Documents and Apple’s Books app.

3 Likes

Yes, that would be nice. And moreover one should make the scroll bar at the bottom correspond to the tool bar at the top, so if one taps on the screen both top and bottom bars are shown or hidden at the same time. I have the problem, that the bottom page number scroll bar hides itself after a few seconds (This is of course alright) and when I want to get it back, I tap, but then the tool bar disappears and have to tap a second time to get both back in view. This would not happen if the visibility of top and bottom were linked to each other at all times.

1 Like

@Edward_Support-Team Is this in the works for future versions? Would be a simple fix.

@Edward_Support-Team @Lanco_Support-Team Please consider implementing this. It would be quite simple to do and greatly enhance an otherwise “blocky” aesthetic.