Unable to Sync between iMac between ipad Pro

Dear Support team,

I just started using marginnote 3 on both iMac and iPad Pro and I found out notes cannot be sync. I work on iPad I am away from desktop and creates and a lot of problems if I cannot combine the notes. I have tried to sync manually as well as delete the app, none of it works. Please help.

1 Like

I got this problem too

Hello, note data is slower to sync at the moment due to fragmentation issues. Please check if iCloud has been turned on to synchronize your files and notebooks (:cloud: will be shown below if it has been turned on); then select iCloud from the more in the bottom left corner of the main interface, enter the synchronization interface, see if there are any errors, if there are errors, try to turn off the corresponding iCloud switch, try again after 30 seconds; if it shows that it is downloading, then please wait patiently: make sure that the connection is clear to WI-FI, stay in the iCloud synchronization interface, make sure that the device is always on, turn on the power charger; you can also try to restart the device or restore the network settings.
We are still testing the synchronization feature and expect to release in version 3.7-3.8. Waiting is not a pleasant thing, but in order to ensure that the redesigned synchronization mechanism can completely solve the problem, we have to spend more time to ensure stability. Thank you for your support and patience with MarginNote.

Hi, my sync is working as expected but I am unable to sync the last location across devices. For Example, If I left a document on my macbook at page 50, I expect the ipad and iphone to open that document on the same page.

Hello

I see, This feature is not yet available, but thanks for your suggestion, we will consider it

mohitgarg None #5

Hi, my sync is working as expected but I am unable to sync the last location across devices. For Example, If I left a document on my macbook at page 50, I expect the ipad and iphone to open that document on the same page.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team

1 Like