Unable to unlock full version on Mac (App Store)

Hello, I hope you can help me.
I am on my last day of the free trial of MN3 on Mac, so I wanted to pay for the full version.
When I click “unlock full”, it will ask me confirmation, and then it will say that the European Legislation requires authentication so it opens up a webpage to confirm my identity through my bank.
I confirm the payment, my phone even notifies me of said payment, but it actually hasn’t happened: the full version isn’t unlocked, and the money hasn’t been drawn from my card.

What should I do?

Hello

Thanks for your email. We have not encountered this kind of problem, could you please take a screenshot of the verification web page(European Legislation requires authentication)

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bryan
Support Team

First, I click on “unlock full version”, then it asks to confirm the purchase, then it says “authentication required” so I click “OK”.
Then the App Store app automatically opens, saying “contacting card issuer for authentication”, and a web page from the bank opens, so I authenticate using my bank app with my fingerprint, and my bank app confirms the purchase.
Afterwards, the App Store crashes, and if I check my card information, no money has been taken.

Hello

Thanks for your email. It's confusing. Can any other apps be purchased successfully? I recommend you ask Apple Support for help cause we don’t get involved in app-sales.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bryan
Support Team

Ok thank you, I will see how it goes with other apps if I ever need to buy one. For now the free mode is enough for me as I own the iOS version as well.

Hello

If you have other problems, don't hesitate to contact us!

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bryan
Support Team