Update to the app?

Its been months there has been a good update to the app? I read its around the corner but can the developers give some tentative date and expected feature list so that I can plan accordingly?

Also, please reduce the delay in updates. Its almost scary when you have thw whole workflow here, a long term project and you feel like the app might cease development! We need frequent updates.

4 Likes

I have the same idea. Most of MN users rely only on the MN. By taking too much time to make updates for users’ requests they waste users’ time. Although we are expecting a big update, the next update may have only few bug fixing.:pensive:

2 Likes

If its the case, then fair enough.
Although a tentative date or more importantly a confirmed feature list periodically over the course of development should be there.

I read somewhere, the ability to write directly on the map is being added but nothing been confirmed. Frequent roadmap announcements from developers even if its means dropping a line or two every now and then will keep us assured.

2 Likes

Hello

Thank you sooo much for your love and passion for MarginNote. All I could tell you is that a new update is right around the corner :-) If everything goes well, expect an update from us before next year.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Sushi
Support Team

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply. “Before the new year”, i love that. Thanks again.

May I know any confirmed feature thats surely going to make it?

4 Likes

Hey
The new year is about to happen,
When can an update be expected and what would it include?

3 Likes

Hello

Happy new year! I am sorry that we didn't make it by the end of last year. We are still busy preparing the materials for this update. Stay tuned.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Sushi
Support Team

5 Likes

Hi, can you please translate the latest ‘what to test’ features. Its all in chinese. In beta version

Hello

Oh, sorry. Essentially, now you will be able to write on the mindmap, make excerpts with your pencil. There are also fixes and improvements in many other areas. The details regarding this release will be out very soon :-)

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Sushi
Support Team

1 Like