Video/mp3 comments problem

When we want to write or note take While we listening or watching something, it is a problem. Because when you type the mp3 or video excerpt s comment section it pauses every time we write and worse when you want to hand write it stops directly and you need to close everything to keep listening/watching…

There is a way to write, it is writing “another” margins comment section while listening (not watching) but this time you can not control the mp3, sometimes you want to keep writing but pause option for your own intention… unfortunately now we can’t do this

When you want to comment “directly” on mind map, the worst scenario happens; directly it is not possible write or type anything via watching/listening…

Nonetheless; (if developers can not do this)
For This speciality (the ability to add video and mp3) I want to thank all of developers for every second you spend. Respect your work :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

@Support-Team
@admin
@Edward_Support-Team
@Lanco_Support-Team
@Lea_Support-Team
@Scott_Support-Team
@Medicine

Hello, I have reported back to the developer on this issue. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Thank you for your feedback.

Regards.

1 Like

Thank you for replying back :blush:

Hey Edward :grinning: I ll be happy if could you add “Controll MP3 with panel in iPad” wishing in your report.:innocent:

Thank you again :bow_and_arrow:

Hello isaatalay42.
Thank you for writing in. I have raised your request to our Development team. Please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance and we will be happy to provide further help.

1 Like