Problem: When capturing a web page, the header/footer get in the way of the content.
Environment:. MacOS 10.15.4 (19E266) , MarginNote Version 3.6.5 (3.6.5009)
[In Margin Note]
Go to Document > Import [button] > Add Page [option] , and paste the URL https://www.scrum.org/resources/blog/scrum-master-works-three-levels
Observation: Margin Note displays clean webpage. (1st image attached) https://take.ms/7FPZD
Click on Download [button], Margin Note downloads the page into a pdf
- the first page has a messy header, which is fine. https://take.ms/Qen4a
- the start of the second page, shows a white blank line https://take.ms/ihebV
- When repeat steps 1 and 2 and expand Marginnot width to full page…
- the start of the second page shows the header on top of the text, and the header overlaps with the content https://take.ms/dPWdc , https://take.ms/aTgGe
- Is it possible to remove the ability of “pagination” – then everything would be in one page?
- Safari prints fine - is it possible to somehow use Safari’s print ability to print page ?
- Is it possible to have something like this pdffriendly to print PDF in friendly format?