Why MarginNote usability is strange sometimes?

Hi Guys, I’m using MarginNote 3 in iPad Pro 2 and I’m in love with it. The Mind Map is wonderful to organize ideas and to learn something distributed in several papers.

But I’m noting some strange behaviors in the interface.

• Some times, when you make an excerpt, the selection of the box in Mind Map is changed to this new box, and other times the selection doesn’t change. This is a small thing, but it changes the way you work, as in the second behavior you need to manually select the new box, or the order of the excerpts will be a mess.
  • Some times, when you are in a focused screen, a double tap outside the box send you to the parent focus, and other times this it sends you to the main focus, outside all focus.

These behavior manifest in a use basis. When I wake up and start to use the app, the way it works its one of them, and it’s continue to act as this until I stop using. On another day, when I use the app again, in the same Mind Map and article, the app works different.

I send this question because I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong.

Thank you so much for the app, is marvelous!

About the auto selection to the new box when adding a new excerpt, I already found the cause! It’s the “Auto Locate MindMap location” option.

Now, for the other question, I’m still haven’t found a solution.

Hello

You are great. Regarding the second question, can you send a video or picture to explain in detail, so that I can better help you

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team

Thank you by your answer. Unfortunately, now the program only send you to the main focus, doesn’t showing the “Focus Parent” option anymore. Is there any way to go up only one step in the focus tree?

Hello

Do you think the following method can solve your problem? You can try to upload a picture or video to describe your problem,so that I can better help you

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team