Wikipedia: some equations don't come up

Hi, When I research for a word in wikipedia, some equations don’t show up and appears as grey boxes. I use Catalina OS.
I attach a screen capture as an example.
Regards,
Angel

Hello, is this version 3.6.9? What term are you searching for? This may have something to do with the internet, or the image being in GIF format.

Hi, thanks for your reply.
Yes , the version us 3.6.9 more exactly (3.6.9.9003)
I looked for the term “Renormalization” in Wikipedia in English.
I opened a web browser and checked the same and no problem with this, so it is not an Internet problem.
The images are png, but some another png works fine.
Check yourself. I attach an image from MarginNote an another from a normal browser.
I also attach another corresponding to the search for “Improper Integral” in Wikipedia
Regards,
Angel

Reproduced your question, probably due to an error in MarginNote requesting images, I have submitted it to the developer, thanks for the feedback.

Hello. I realized that a new update of the software, was issued.
But unfortunately, I checked it and the problem still persists. Only to inform you about it.
Thanks in advanced,
Angel

Hello, thanks for the feedback, this is also related to the web page, we haven’t found a response yet.
If you need any help, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help further.

Just to reinforce that this is still an issue, with many many formulas not showing on Wikipedia.

Hello

There should be no problem, if you wait for the browser to complete the loading - if the equation shows up in the browser then you should be able to see it after the import.

For the iOS version, the problem is that contents in wikipedia is folded - so you need to manually open it to let it load.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-QSD
Support Team