Work with a graphic tablet

these days I am doing some tests to write some things with the graphics tablet.

I wanted to test Margin Note, to exploit its potential.
some substantial problems:

1. it is not possible to create a new blank pdf, either blank page, with lines, or squared, horizontal or vertical.

2. definitely inconvenient to delete the contents, the eraser should be improved.

3. inability to quickly draw rectangles, squares, circles, arrows (right, left, both), draw dashed lines of various types.

there would also be other aspects to consider, but I don’t know if this topic would be of interest.

I believe that this software has excellent potential, much better than that of Good Notes.

1 Like

Hello

1. it is not possible to create a new blank pdf, either blank page, with lines, or squared, horizontal or vertical.

You can try to make a blank PDF by yourself, and use this PDF as a new document of marginnote

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

a new icon to be able to draw shapes both without hatching and with hatching

the possibility of drawing horizontal and vertical axes with respect to the sheet by pressing the shift key.

possibility to assign shortcuts so as to be able to program the keys of the graphic tablet.

Scr 2022-07-19 alle 07.03.08

it would be interesting if MarginNote improved in some small way. I believe that having the possibility to draw squares, ellipses, rectangles, squares, lines with arrows etc etc and to be able to highlight texts, is fundamental for a software of this type. It has the potential to be used as a digital whiteboard. I have tested a lot of software and I have to be honest MarginNote, it can be expanded by applying these few particularities in the tools

I use a wacom tablet to write notes digitally in marginnote. It’s cool.
Of course I have the same issues as you, looking forward to resolution.