Write latex equations on mindmap cards

I don’t want to rely on add-ons for this. There is so much friction to write in-line latex equations on documents. It would be a huge boost to my workflow if this were implemented.

Hello

The next generation supports Markdown syntax. You can insert inline formulas

Kind Regards,

Support Team

That’s nice to hear. Is there a tentative date or timeline for this?

I agree that writing inline LaTeX equations on documents without using add-ons can be a pain. It’s time-consuming and error-prone, and it can really disrupt your workflow.

I’m glad to hear that you’re interested in seeing this feature implemented. I’ll definitely pass your feedback along to the team.

In the meantime, there are a few things you can do to make the process of writing inline LaTeX equations a little bit easier:

• Use a LaTeX editor with a preview feature. This will allow you to see what your equation will look like before you compile it.
  • Use a LaTeX template that includes a variety of mathematical symbols and operators. This will save you from having to look up the LaTeX code for each symbol.
  • Use a keyboard shortcut to toggle between inline and display math mode. This can be a real time-saver if you’re writing a lot of mathematics.

I hope these tips help!