Writing notes on both margins of documents instead mindmapping

Hello, I would like to make MarginNote show a blank side (or blank paper) so I can write with Apple Pencil on each margin when I’m studying on a document (Study mode) and the document is at middle side. It’s very difficult for me to take and comprehend my note by mindmapping at first because I will do brainstorm (mindmapping) later after I’m writing, not vice versa. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello

There are several ways you can do it.

You can open a separate writing app side by side with MarginNote 3. GoodNotes and Notability are good choices.

You can also click the three dots at the top right corner and choose the "leave blank" function. That way, you will be able to increase the margin of your document and write on the margin.

We are also working on something exciting that might help you. Stay tuned.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Sushi
Support Team

Thank you so much for the reply. The “leave blank” function works as what I want. I wish I can increase blank size more. I hope MarginNote can implement this feature for the improvement of the function.

Hello

Glad that it works for you! We currently don't have any plans as to increase the leave blank even more, but we have something very exciting coming up. Stay tuned.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Sushi
Support Team

Hmmm, are there any hints for that upcoming feature? :drooling_face:

Hello

ummmm,clam down.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Aric
Support Team

1 Like