Written texts disappear in Mindmap

Problem description:

I was trying to use MarginNote 3 as an exercise book for a math course. After I select a problem and add it to mind-map as a card, I would like to write my solution in the card just created using Apple Pencil. However, every time I click on “done” button when the solution is finished, some of my handwritten text in the card will disappear.

Is there anybody that has encountered the same problem? Could anyone please give me some suggestions about how to avoid such an issue? Btw, The machine that I use it on is IPad Pro 2018. Thanks!

Could you take a short video about this issue?

I have a comparable experience writing hand-written notes as annotations. The input will “stutter” and skip. This seems to occur when my wrist is resting on or inadvertently touches the iPad screen.

Can you comment whether the issue is related to whether you are perhaps touching the iPad screen at the same time or near the time that you are writing with the Apple Pencil?

JJW

Please see the link below an example of this:

In the video, the letter “a” in words “necessarily” and “differentiable” disappear, in addition, the letter “m” becomes letter “n” in word “example”.

As JJW pointed out, it seems that “stutters” also occurred when I was writing these disappeared letters.

Sun

“Stutters” did occur when I was writing these disappeared letters. But I’ve tried a few more times. It seems that this issue is not quite related to whether I am touching the iPad screen at the same time or near the time that I am writing with the Apple pencil. It happens even when no touch occurs at all.

Sun