40% Off Edu Code for MarginNote 3- Application Guide

Support team, could you please check for an edu discount email from ****@k12.leanderisd.org. Was sent yesterday.

My trial for the Mac version is running out. Already purchased on the iPad, but need Mac version to keep all in sync. Thank you.

Dear Support Team,

My trial for mac is running out. Could you please check for an education discount email.

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,
Jen

Hello

Hello, already sent.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

I have just send an email from British University (ou.ac.uk).

Hi Folks,
I sent an email from University College Cork and I’ve not had a reply yet?
Love the software and would love to continue to use it but my 30days has now expired?
Thanks,
Trevor.

Hello

Hello, can you tell us your email address? We may not have received it.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

Sure, it’s xxxxxxxxx@umail.ucc.ie I’ve blanked out my ID number here. But you should be able to find it from the domain.
Thanks!

Hello

Hello, reply already.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

Hi, sent an email from columbia.edu. Email is the same as the one associated to my username. Could you please send a discount? Thank you.

Hello, email sent from ********nen@edu.omnia.fi and am looking forward to the discount code as my trial will be ending soon. Have bought the iPad version and love it, looking forward to sharing the load with my Mac.

Edit: my school does not issue student IDs and they told me that the email address should suffice as they revoke the email when I stop being a student. Hope that is okay.

Hello, did you receive an email from **2803@columbia.edu?

Hi, did you receive an email from e*****55@u.nus.edu?

Hello

Hello, received, will reply as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

Have you received the email for **2803@columbia.edu?

Hello

Hello, it has been sent to you.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

Hi, did you receive an email from e*****55@u.nus.edu?

Hi, did you receive an email from e*****55@u.nus.edu? Your customer service told me to follow the instructions in the forum. I sent a mail with the required documents more than a week has passed. In case you missed it I just send another mail.

Hello, did you receive an email from drp******@utdallas.edu? Please reply

Hello,

did you look at the ***@ankara.edu.tr ?

Thank you

Hello,
did you receive an mail from skeks ***@sch.ac.kr ?