40% Off Edu Code for MarginNote 3- Application Guide

Hello! did you receive an email from 123***@knu.ac.kr?

I have sent an email

I am a student of the University of Cagliari (Italy, Sardinia). in my university the professors do not have a teacher ID. Normally, when we students have to buy software or a computer, we can send a scan of our university booklet.

how can i buy MarginNote3 ??

Hello

For more info on our education or upgrade code for MarginNote 3 on Mac, please read our guideline here and submit the info required.

Regards,

MarginNote

Support Team

MarginNote

Forum: https://forum.marginnote.com

äø­ę–‡č®ŗ坛: https://bbs.marginnote.cn/

Twitter: @MarginNoteApp

Facebook: @MarginNote

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

I submitted a request for a student request as well.

Thank you!
-Jeremy

I submited a request.

did you receive an email from a.dem*****@studenti.unica.it

Pleas reply

Dear MarginNote 3 support team,

Iā€™ve sent you an email regarding the discounted code. Please confirm that you have received the email sent from p****j5@farmingdale.edu.

Thank you

Hi,

I already sent 3 emails and havenā€™t received any reply for more than three weeks.
Could you help checking them? My email is j.liu8@students.uu.nl

Thanks.

Hello

Hello, I've replied to you 3 times ~ do you see the recycle bin? We sent it successfully hereļ½ž

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

Hi! Thank you for reply.

I still havenā€™t seen any Edu code in both of my school and personal mail boxā€¦ even in the recycle bin and deleted items.

And I also search for MarginNote in my mailbox but all the replies are ā€œFor more info on our education or upgrade code for MarginNote 3 on Mac, please read our guideline here and submit the info required.ā€

Do you have any other method that could help me get it soon?

Best,
Zoey

Hi,
Iā€™ve submited a request few days ago and havenā€™t receive email from you.
Could you please have a check? My school email is ending with jcu.edu.au

Thank you.

Iā€™ve submitted a request too. Thank you

Bumping thread, Iā€™m also waiting on the code. Thank you kindly.

Dear Support Team,

My trial for ipad is running out. Could you please check for an education discount email.
I sent 2 emails. Also i checked blocked email and extra email adress.
But I couldnā€™t get reply. My email is p***4@jbnu.ac.kr

Thank you very much!

Hello

Since the Mac platform and the IOS platform are traditionally independent payment systems from Apple, they are subject to the Apple AppStore policy, that is you can only use them on mobile terminals such as Iphone and Ipad (IOS / IpadOS platforms) after purchasing on the mobile terminal. For use on the Mac platform, a separate purchase authorization is required.

Due to App Store restrictions, we cannot provide educational discounts on IOS / IpadOS platforms. The educational discounts only offer on the macOS platform.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

Iā€™ve sent the e-mail. When will I get the edu code?
Mail ends with ā€œuni-marburg.deā€

Thanks.

Hi I would like to how can I get the education discount if my my Universityā€™s (in my case is Hong Kong University of Science and Technology) email address doesnā€™t end with edu (ust.hk)?

Hello

Hello, it is all OK.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

Hi, when can I expect the student discount code? My Mail ends with ā€œuni-konstanz.deā€.

Thank you

Hello

Hello, will reply as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

Dear Support Team,

Could you please help me out for this situation?
I really need it urgentlyā€¦ and I have already tried so many times. :disappointed: :pensive:
Here is my third email account: j.liu@wi.knaw.nl

Thanks