40% Off Edu Code for MarginNote 3- Application Guide

Hi I also sent email multiple times but I have not received the code.

Can you send it to muhammadluthfi@live.com? I sent the email using ***.@students.itb.ac.id

Thank you! I really need to use your app

I have sent you an email ending with ucl.ac.uk today. Could you please reply and I can purchase the app? Thanks!

Hi,
I have sent a request with ending @usn.no . Can you send my code?
Yours sincerely.

I asked the discount coupon before, but haven’t received any replies yet. Could you please respond soon? I really would like to use MarginNote 3 on my Mac.
The email I sent comes from @ewhain.net
My email account mentioned in the email is brprincess@hanmail.net

Hello

Hello, will reply as soon as possible

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

hi, I would like to follow up my request for education discount, I hope you can help me

I have sent my info & student card to your mail box with yunlei@andrew.cmu.edu and I have not received your response yet.

personal email: lei05303118@gmail.com

Dear service team

I have sent my education info & student card pictures to theservice@marginnote.com
via my student email which is feng.hui.p8@dc.tohoku.ac.jp.
and I have not received your response yet. Would you please kindly help to confirm.
My personal email is michael4257@hotmail.com

Thank you
Best Regards

Dear service team

I have sent my student card picture to theservice@marginnote.com
using my student email 64200041@go.buu.ac.th, and I have not received your response yet.
Would you please confirm my account?
siwanard.boo@outlook.com is my personal email that I sent.

Best Regards
Siwanard Bootkham

Hello,

I’ve sent my request for an edu code for Mac but not received anything yet.

I’ve checked my school email, 20******@torpoint.cornwall.sch.uk and my personal one, helenkaszewczyk1@gmail.com but nothing yet.

Hopefully you can help out please.

I’ve purchased the iPhone/iPad app and really really like it a lot.

Many thanks.

Hello,
Are you still doing the Edu discount for Mac?
I’ve sent you an email with the required documentation and photo ID but not had anything back yet.
I’ve checked the spam folders of both school and personal emails and nothing there.

My school email is 20szewhe@torpoint.cornwall.sch.uk

My personal email is helenkaszewczyk1@gmail.com

Many thanks,

H.

It’s been more than three weeks since I sent you the email about educational discount. And still no feedback.
My school email is: haoshu@newschool.edu and personal email is: sateen-cork-0r@icloud.com.
Thanks.
三周前发送到邮件,至今没有回复。如果还有活动,麻烦尽快回复一下哦~iPad版一直在用,也推荐给了很多人。但mac版教育优惠一直不回复,发了邮件跟进也没消息。如果没有那就算了。谢谢。

Hello

您好,没有收到您的邮件呢

Hello, I haven't received your email yet

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

你好 我又向service@marginnote.com转发了之前发的邮件 邮件名叫“Re: Fwd: Education Discount - MarginNote 3 for Mac | 教育优惠-TNS-Parsons-DT-HaoshuYang” 请确认。

I sent my request for an edu code for Mac several days ago from s******@mail.ubc.ca, which is the school email of University of British Columbia.
However, I have not received any response. I am wondering if the 40% off offer still valid and if anyone from your team could help me? Thanks!

Hey, same here. On March 22nd I sent an email from a******@studenti.unich.it, official email of Università degli Studi *“G. d’Annunzio” CHIETI - PESCARA (Italian university, here’s the link https://www.unich.it/). My trial period expired and I’d really like to upgrade to full version at discounted price but I haven’t received any response yet.

I would like to follow up on the education discount. Is this post still monitored by the customer service?

Hi,

I also applied for the education discount (t*****.f********@uni.lu). My trial period expires soon and I would love to upgrade to the full version.

Hi, I haven’t received the discount code you yet. My uni email is curtin.edu.au and I also include my personal email there too. could you please help me check? thanks.

Hi, I haven’t received the discount code you yet. My uni email is 196003***@nbu.edu.com and I also include my personal email there too. could you please help me check? thanks.