40% Off Edu Code for MarginNote 3- Application Guide

Hello

Hello, haven't you received it yet?

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

Hi, I havenā€™t received the discount code you yet. My email is h* @hanyang.ac.kr, my uni is a Korean university. Would you please confirm my email?

Hello

Hello, I haven't received your email. Can you try sending it again?

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

Hi Team,

I have recently resent you my emails. Could you please help me check since my MarginNote is almost expired soon. My email ending by@postgrad.curtin.edu.au. Thanks.

Hi MarginNote Team and everyone,

I still havenā€™t received any email from you event in my junk mail. Could you please help me check.

also wanna know how about others. Had anyone of you received their email or not at all?

Hello

Please send it again. You can change your email. We didn't receive it

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

Hi Team,

I just recently sent you the email again this time from my personal email and also attached you my student ID and student email. Could you please help me check whenther you received it or not? thanks.

finally I got the code. Thanks.

Hello support team,
I sent the email (duo***@o.cnu.ac.kr) to get a discount code, but I have not received any email.
Could you recheck that mail?

Thank you so much

Best regard,
Duc

Hello

Hello, I didnā€™t receive the email. Would you like to try sending it again

Kind Regards,

Support Team

I have resent the mail. Could you mind checking it again?
Thank you

Hello

Hello, I still haven't received it. You can try to change your mailbox. We may not receive some mailboxes

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

I have received your response and purchase the margin note 3. thank you so much

Hello

OKļ½ž

Kind Regards,

Support Team

Hello

Hello, I still havenā€™t received it. You can try to change your mailbox. We may not receive some mailbox

Kind Regards,

Support Team

Hello support team,
I sent the email (4093****4@mail.fju.edu.tw) to get a discount code, but I have not received any email.
Could you recheck that mail?

Thank you so much

Hello

Hello, I still havenā€™t received it. You can try to change your mailbox. We may not receive some mailbox

Kind Regards,

Support Team

Hi there,

My daughter sent a discount request from her university account (glenda***@aluno.unb.br) a week ago, and I resent it today from my personal e-mail (gledson***@gmail.com), which is also the apple id in her computer.
Our trial period expires tomorrow, so could you please send us an Edu Coupon as soon as possible?

Thanks,
Gledson

I tried to use my personal emailļ¼ˆmama********@gmail.comļ¼‰, hoping to get a discount code

Hello, I sent an application for the discount using my university account (lcw*****@memphis.edu) and have not heard back. Please let me know what else I need to do in order to receive the discount.