My workflow is (or might be):
- Read an ‘intro’ to my topic / module with basic annotations (call this Doc A)
- Go to study mode, create the notebook with a general title pertaining to the topic and not to the specific paper I’ve just read (eg Notebook X)
- Create notes outlining the general concepts.
Ok. All good. Then.
- Open new document (Call this Doc B) in document mode and perhaps make basic annotations
- Decide whether this is a document I want to spend time on at this point. If so
- Add to the existing notebook X and continue.
The only ways I’ve found of doing that at mo is to
- Create study notebook for Doc B
- Go to notebooks and merge Notebook for Doc B with Notebook X
- Open Notebook X and add Doc B into it.
My question is: is there a way to add Doc B into Notebook X from within Doc B itself? Eg, when you go to study mode for the first time and it asks you to name the notebook, can an existing one be selected, or a similar process?