Capturing pictures from videos

Capturing pictures from videos

Method one

Method Two

Generate a screenshot image by “copy-paste

:warning:Not an excerpt, cannot be linked back to the video

1 Like

These are great. Is there any way in MN3 for OSx to make free-form annotations between the video clips on the canvas at the left?
I want to zoom in on the screenshot and draw on it with arrows and transparent boxes/circles and type on it with text free form (i.e. not as a comment below the image). I also want to draw arrows between two video clips or screen captures. Is this possible?

On iOS, I see a scribble button, but on OSx, there are no drawing tools:

I sort of expected a pallet of tools like I have on miro.com to draw with on the whiteboard with the videos and images. Some ideas:
Introduction to Miro - Part 2 - Drawing Tools - YouTube

Notice how well it works in terms of detail.

• Zoom, Scroll all work with mouse, touch, and trackpad
  • Images can be cropped and resized
  • Freeform drawing
  • Lines with arrows can be curved or straight and any number of points can be included in each arrow. Lines can be colored or transparent(I wish). You can type text on lines and move the text above, below, or centered.
  • Shapes can be colored, transparent, etc.
  • Text can be typed.
  • PDF can be exported
  • Links available for every object on the board.
  • Objects can be linked together and move while the arrows and lines remain attached. You have full control over how the lines navigate the board.

Hello

I get it, Thank you for writing in. I have raised your request to our Development team but we cannot assure a time frame when it will be put into effect. Please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance and we will be happy to provide further help.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team