• @romain
  • iPad Pro, MacBook Pro
  • Data Scientist
  • PDF Expert, Notability/NoteShelf 2, OmniFocus
  • I love the ability to create flash cards

1:Name: Tauno
2:Device info. (Mac Mojave/ iPhone 7plus ios12
3:Major/Working filed. (academic: just studying to learn all subjects
4:Most used apps. (margin note 2, OmniFocus 2, OneNote )
5:Which sections do you like/dislike MarginNote 3 the most.- Like-99 everything utilize it all
Dislike- iCloud sync does not work flawless for me, I notice EPUB work 80% and pdf never, and what I mean by sync, it will sync my notes but not what page I am on. I would love to see the hand off from one device to the other work better as if I want to pick up where I left of on my phone when I don’t have my Mac it would be great

1. iPhone Plus 6s, iPad Air 2, MBP 15" (2007), iMac 21,5" (2009)

2. Lawyer.

3. Omnifocus, Evernote, Fantastical 2, PDF Expert, Spark, Bear

4. Like most: the outline and the mindmap. As someone else has already commented, what I do not like is that I have to duplicate all my PDF files to use MarginNote.

Gerry Manley
Device info. iPhone 6S, iPad 6 and Mac Pro.
Major/Working filed. Engineer
Most used apps. OmniOutliner, Spark, Bear
Which sections do you like/dislike MarginNote 3 the most.
Like most: Mindmapping and Anki deck creation

Hi There, This is Jonathan. Here, as requested, is my comment re beta testingMarginNote 3. Pls send me my code. Cheers, Jon.

I recently discovered MarginNote, and found it to be exactly what I need for my teaching and research!

Name: Andreas Chatzopoulos
Devices: MacBook Air (High sierra), iMac (El Capitan), iPhone 6S (lasterst iOS)
Working field: Lecturer at University of Borås, Sweden (www.hb.se)
Most used Apps: PDF Expert, Google Drive/Docs, Google Keep, Nozbe, Ulysses, Papers

I most like the ability to synk my Book collection + notes between iOS and MacOS. There is hardly any such app that have versions for both mobile and desktop.

Regards
/ Andreas Chatzopoulos

nicdeep

• Macbook pro with touchbar, iphone, ipad mini

• surgeon

• Evernote, Trello, OmniFocus, iThoughtsX, iBooks, Kindle reader, Notes, Preview, Word

• New to marginnote.  Like the side-by-side setup for annotating and mindmapping.  Haven't found any dislikes yet.  Interested in trying the OS version

Hey there,
I have already purchased and using the Margin Note X on Mac version.
Working field in Business and Commerce academic.
PDF ex[ert and Margin Note are most used apps.
I like the user interface and integration across devices.

Thanks,
Matthew

Hi,

Name/Organization or social account id: @wildspecial
Device info. (Mac, iOS): Mac & iPad 2018
Major/Working filed. (Astrophysics/ Lawyer): Software Architectures
Most used apps. (Evernote, PDF Expert, Notability, OmniFocus,etc.): the awesome ZoomNotes, PDFExpert, NotePlus, DrawExpress, Grafio 3
Which sections do you like/dislike MarginNote 3 the most: I like the Look & Feel, Please add other Cloud Sync Providers… i don’t use iCloud and it’s even blocked in my company. I’m using Google Drive. Please copy some features from LiquidText and improve the seamless experience between Mac & iPa

To the people in the Support Team. I am Tobias :slight_smile:

I didn’t get the activation code for my mac marginnote3. Please email me that.

1. Liu
  2. Iphone 6s,Ipad pro, Macbook pro
  3. Education, research
  4. Bookends, Scrivener
  5. like: PDF annotation and searching engine for entire note library.
    dislike: can’t read multiple PDFs in the same time (no PDF tabs)
    Suggestion: The mindmap is a great feature of Marginnote, but for me it’s more important to organize fragmented knowledge extracted from a lot of papers and books. So I’m looking forward to the possibility of organization of notes from different literatures. (Maybe it already has?)

Another question: is it possible to export all my notebooks with one click, instead one by one?
Thanks

still don’t get the activation code. Please, thanks

Same here, still didn’t receive the activation code!

1. Yi Zhe
  2. macbook pro
  3. education, research
  4. goodnotes

Thank you

Apologies. The info you gave was too simple to get a pass.

Regards
Support Team

I wrote according to the form. When can I get the code?

1. Trig@twitter
  2. MacBook Pro 2017 15" Mojave/ Iphone 7 plus iOS 12/iPad mini
  3. History/ leadership causally learner
  4. Marginnote 2/omniofocus/onenote/
    5A. Like- mind mapping /Flashcards
    5B. Dislike- iCloud sync needs to be more flawless- be great to be a hand off shake or sync like kindle does. so many time I want to pick up from the page I left off on my Mac to my iPhone. sometimes is only a few minutes to day and can’t always remember where I am at on a page, as I am reading and studying multiple books at one time. EPUB seems to do this better but not always and pdfs never show the page
  1. Yi Zhe
  2. Macbook pro, ipad pro, iphone
  3. education, research
  4. pdf expert, goodnotes
  5. The biggest improvement is the writing experience in Marginnote 3. I also like the search function right now. Previously, you have to do multiple clicks to do book content search. Could you consider removing the trail of eraser though?

Already sent. Please check your inbox.