I love direct writing on mind map and nodes on mind map
Thank you for this speciality again and again
But there is a thing makes the problem
Direct writing on captures can’t stay on nodes itself, it goes background.
If user want to write on nodes, he/she needs to :
- two click on nodes or
- opening the doc screen.
(1) is the problem because
- willpower issue, two click is useless and not explainable as a fluency
- If now he/she want to write another node, he needs to click everytime another node. That’s a another willpower issue
- Lots of bugs happen in opening and closing window process (we talked about before)
(2) is the problem because
- there are lots of user want to use just mind map screen (there should be a option to them)
- There is no point/meaning left in mind map writing if he needs to open doc screen
Support team may say as an answer
-Then use direct writing on background and don’t open window or doc screen
Answer to that answer
-If user built frames or mind maps from captures, everytime he added something he needs to REARRANGE the background annotations from 0
because everytime he added another node or delete one node:
The framework or mind map takes completely DIFFERENT position.
That’s why the user wants also direct write on nodes (wish) like on background (now).
-Another reason: there is no review function for background annotations
DIRECT WRITING ON NODES(captures) LIKE ON BACKGROUNDS without opening window or doc screen.