"Find Next" function?

I really appreciate how MN3 include a Find function for document content. That’s huge! But does MN3 include any kind of “Find Next” function?

Also, it possible to see there results from a Find for document content in a separate window (or sidebar), and then be able to click though them?

Right now it appears that MN3’s Find produces a drop down that disappears when users click on individual references (and then reappears when one clicks back on the Find icon). This makes it hard to navigate through the Find results, and determine what users have/haven’t seen…

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’ll add further to this, even though no one responded…

I’d also suggest that MarginNote provide the number of how many matches are produced through a search, just the way that Mac Preview produces it’s search results.

Right now, one has to manually count them.

It would also be nice to have something like a Command + G keyboard command in MarginNote. That would provide users with a kind of “Find Next” function that I mentioned.

1 Like

Any joy, @marginnote ? #marginnote-3

Still hoping this can be implemented, as it would be an incredibly helpful feature (and seems relatively easy to do).

1 Like

Really hope you guys can implement this…

1 Like

I, too, hope that MarginNote can create these features.

2 Likes