MarginNote 3.7.4 quits unexpectedly on High Sierra

I recently updated the MarginNote 3 app from version 3.7.3 on High Sierra MacOS to version 3.7.4. But the application no longer works properly and quits unintentionally immediately after opening. I do not know what to do. please guide me.

Hello

Sorry for the late reply and sorry for the crush.

Could you please send us the crush report, which should appear after the app crushes? That could be helpful for us to analyse.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-QSD
Support Team

Crash Report.docx (51.3 KB)

Hello

There are indeed some issues for the current Marginnote version on some older version of MacOS (10.13, for instance). This can be solved by updating the system.

If you do not want to update MacOS:

If you download and purchase your Marginnote from App Store, and such crash occurs, please email us at service@marginnote.com, attached with this post and some screenshots that prove your purchase, and we can offer some instant backup plans for you.

Marginnote 3 Mac license-key version does not have such problems.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-QSD
Support Team

I sent email frequently, But I didn’t get any answer and my purchased software doesn’t work anymore!!!

Hello

Hi

We have solved this issue in 3.7.5. You can try to download the newest version from App Store and it should work properly now.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-QSD
Support Team