Merging MindMap cards
- In the studying module → click “Select” in the upper right corner of the main interface to select at least two notebooks → click “Merge BrainMaps notebook” → select “Yes”, you can keep the original BrainMaps notebook;
- Selecting “No” will delete the original brain map and only form the merged brain map notebook ( choose carefully)
- Depending on the size of the notebook and the number of merges, wait a few seconds → create a merged BrainMaps notebook.
- The BrainMaps can be merged by copying the BrainMaps and pasting it into the target notebook.
- After multi-selecting the card → click the “…” icon in the activated toolbar below → select “export to other BrainMaps notebooks” → select the notebook to be imported, and click the corresponding “import to” to copy the BrainMaps again The effect of pasting into the target notebook and merging the BrainMaps