Merging MindMap cards
- In the studying module → click “Select” in the upper right corner of the main interface to select at least two notebooks → click “Merge MindMap notebooks” → select “Yes”, you can keep the original BrainMaps notebook;
- Selecting “No” will delete the original brain map and only form the merged Mindmap notebook ( choose carefully)
- Depending on the size of the notebook and the number of merges, wait a few seconds → create a merged MindMap notebook.
- The MindMap can be merged by copying the MindMaps and pasting it into the target notebook.
- After multi-selecting the card → click the “…” icon in the activated toolbar below → select “export to other MindMap notebook” → select the notebook to be imported, and click the corresponding “export to” to copy the MindMaps again The effect of pasting into the target notebook and merging the MindMaps