【MN Official Add-on】May 8th, Beta1.0.2: CKEditor, a simple and easy card editor for tables and equations

Introduction

This plugin provides a CKEditor-based HTML editor for your cards. It gives you simple and easy card editing, including tables, equations and more, without learning Markdown.

User Interface
Table editing
Equation editing

Compatibility

Marginnote 3.6.8 or higher

Changelog

May 8th
Beta1.0.2
Bug fixes
Summary
May 7th
Beta1.0.1
Bug fixes

Download

ckeditor.mnaddon (2.6 MB)

2 Likes

Editor is stuck while filling table properties options

This issue is with all popup windows.

Pop up window stuck
While using link insertion function in editor

Please add a post explaining functionality of editor and feature
Mainly a how to description
Thank you

The stuck issue is fixed by 1.0.2

Yes, please.

Hi, I can’t seem to get the editor to come up in iOS. Instead, a popup appears that is completely white with no place to type. I’ve attached a screenshot of the behavior as well as what I believe is the equivalent from MarginNote 2 (which seems to match the screenshots you have above and works).

I’m on the newest version of MarginNote 3 and the extension. How can I get this working? This feature (+Markdown, which gives me the same issue) would make me finally switch to MarginNote 3.

@Lanco_Support-Team @Kevin_Support-Team

hello,it’s in here:

As I posted here hyperlinks entered with this editor are visible but not functional (at least not x-urls).

This is a very useful add-on for sure! Is there’s a way to insert/delete rows and columns of the generated table while using an iPad (looks like it’s possible with Mac)? or maybe switch to html mode so I can fix things there?