PDF Editing

PDF Editing

Support for inserting blank and lined pages (PDF)

It’s convenient for us to insert blank pages and lined pages to record our sudden ideas at any time. For some users who use marginnote to do exercise, we can quickly record their own notes and add some drafts. This new function is even more ingenious.

How to operate**?**

1. In study / document mode, click on the “···” at the top right corner
  2. Turn on Insert / Romove PDF pages function
  3. At this time, we will find that there are four options in the middle of the page: Add Page, Romove Page,Up and Down
  4. Select Add Page
  5. Select Add Blank Page / Add Lined Page in the pop-up interface, and the page will be added after the selected page!

Operation steps 1-4

Step 5

Support for adding pages (PDF) from picture libraries and cameras

• Related to adding blank pages and lined pages, adding pages from picture libraries and cameras is also an important step in the learning process,So when the teacher didn’t send PPT and it was inconvenient to take notes, you can use this new function to take photos and import them into marginnote!

How to operate?

3. At this time, we will find that there are four options in the middle of the page: Add Page, Romove Page,Up and Down
  4. Select Add Page
  5. In the pop-up interface, select Add Page From Photos / Add Page From camera (you need to open relevant permissions for marginote3 here), and the photo will be added after the selected page!

Operation steps 1-4

Step 5

Support to delete PDF pages and modify PDF page order

• Sometimes due to the error in PDF production, our PDF documents may have invalid pages or page sorting errors. In this update, we also added the function of deleting PDF pages and modifying PDF page order.

How to operate?

4. Select Romove Page/Up/Down

Note here: after a new sorting operation is performed on PDF, the synchronization speed to other devices will be slow. It is recommended that the exported notebook backup be sent directly to other devices through Airdrop.

Support to delete PDF pages and modify PDF page order

hi there, thanks for the wonderful feature of importing pictures in pdf.

I recently tried to import a picture from my iPhone XR to a pdf in my marginnote 3. but unfortunately, its not working as expected as whole pic is not getting imported. only central part of picture (like a window) got imported. Rest is missing. Can you please give us an option of manually adjusting the dimension of importing pic so we don’t miss any important part of pic?

![IMG_8957.PNG|230x500](upload: //dzJ74ks4Iym2DUCNyvUWdN91UMd.jpeg)
thanks

Thank you for your suggestion. I have already raised your request to our Development team. As mentioned earlier, all user requests will be considered and implemented but we cannot assure a time frame when it will be put into effect. Please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance and we will be happy to provide further help.

Dear support team,

I am still waiting for any update on the above issue. Please do work on this as soon as possible because my lots of work in legging just because of this.

Thanks

Hi, I made this situation highlighted to the development department.

1 Like

Thanks so much!!

some improvement but not enough- now I see that when I insert a pic from photo album then it is still giving the above problem (in other words not allowing me select the area of pic to be incorporated in pdf page) however, if I take new pic by camera then it is allowing me to change the window. so please expedite the issue with photo album. Thanks