CİTATİON , GOOGLE DOC EXAMPLE and ACADEMİC MN more than Zotero and Mendeley power

The beauty of Margin note
every node has relation with own source
so WE CAN USE this speciality for our benefit for CİTATİON especially when we export AS WORD:

For example
AS YOU KNOW
We can exxport mind map nodes as WORDD document

MY WİSH
İMAGİNE same word document + THİS:
SELECTEDD node(s) WİTH their REFERANCE DATA (in text citation) and sum of all referance with full text (Bibliography) at the and of WORD document:

İN OTHER WORD:
İnstead of using zotero and mendeley on Word and trying to add citation ONE by ONE
MARGİN NOTE Team steps up and use all referance DATA and with ONE CLİCK we can get the Academic word document without any effort.

wola THİS İS ALL WE NEED as an exported word with all referance.

Because every node already relateed their own pdf s,
in other word
while WE are making annotations we are actually creating citations without consciously !!!

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO (@Support-Team ):
Make every pdf information like a zotero or mendeley (ı mean when you add pdf to MN, the app finds this pdf informations (title, writer, publiccation etc) automaticly from internet OR people can fill MANUALLY AS an option

you can get inspiration from google docs add ons.

for example (+free add on) BİBCİTATİON made this what i said like that

and lets remember in exxported word, MN already hass referance of own:

İN SUMMARY
Using what we have (pdf data) to fill NODE’s comment section for creating Exported WORD ‘ s ACADEMİC RESULT:

(And of course Every node citation should be opened with user wish. Becausse no one wants to cite every node they have)

PLEASE MİN SUN
YOU CAN DO THAT !!!
The future of MARGİN NOTE will be and Should be ACADEMİC usage !

one day you ll understand this importance…

but i think that day will be so late