Merging Mindmap Notebooks

Merging Mindmap Notebooks

Study module → Click “Select” in the upper right corner of the main interface, and then select at least two notebooks

→ Click “Merge MindMap Notebooks” below

→ The option box appears

→ Select “yes” to keep the previous original mind map notebook; select “no” to delete the previous original mind map and only generate the merged mind map notebook (:warning: select carefully)

→ According to the size of the notebook and the number of merges, wait for a few seconds to create the merged mind map notebook

1 Like

Hi i did this and it worked.
However now i am stuck with 4 notebooks when i open a document- and i can see the annotations in one notebook view but when i switch to another i cant see it.

I want to also merge all my annotations across document notebooks into a single one

1 Like

Hello

Hi there! You could convert these document notebooks into mind-map notebooks, and then merge the mind-map notebooks? To convert the document notebook into mind-map notebook, simply click on it in the menu that you showed me to go to the document, and then convert the document notebook to mind-map notebook, and then merge all the mind-map notebooks.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Sushi
Support Team

Hi, when you go to the document mode, how to convert the doc notebook to a new mind-map notebook ? If I click on go to study mode, it will only go back to the current mind-map it is attacked, which also contains other literature’s notes that I don’t want to merge.

Well, you can actually go to the study mode, click on the plus sign, and create a new mind-map notebook. After this, connect the old document to this new notebook. It will ask you if you would like to import the notes in that notebook. Select yes, and you are all set.