Automatic “Tag group”, We need it for KEEP reading 🍀 (with scenario)

We have something “tag”
But now let’s imagine about different term, “tag group”
It’s like a title link but it’s different from it

What makes the difference is when “tag group” created (let’s say named X in the study of A), all tagged noded from multiple studies (B,C…) with X, going as a CHILD AUTOMATICALLY (without copy\paste process) under X in the study of A.

Benefits:
-the user won’t need to copy paste nodes (or captures) from all studies for selective tag name.
-it will save the time and most importantly WILLPOWER
-it will give the courage users for creating tags more (because when tag group created the users know that when he tag something from any study, it goes directly as a child node under specific group of specific study.)

Why I need this for example:
I got SAME tag name from DIFFERENT studies. I want to combine them for screen but most importantly after creating one tag group, whenever I WISH to tag a node under this specific tag name: I WANT TO FEEL, this node goes ALSO under the tag group as a CHILD NODE, without my any effort .

Another explanation for this NEED:
Because so many times (the scenario), let’s say I am reading something, I faced something beautiful and I wish to tag it. But I want ALSO keep reading it with the NEED of feeling this node should be also under the another study.
But this is the crossroad for users who
-wants to keep reading without thinking and
-wants to copy and paste that beautiful node to another study and come back study again for keep reading :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face: (this is the BIG WASTER OF WILLPOWER)

and that is WHY the users need “tag group “

there are so many tag users in this platform, I m sure they feel the same for that specific NEED.

@Relight_Support-Team
@Support-Team
@admin

By the way there are old another wishes stays still unsolved…(just for remembering :face_with_raised_eyebrow:):

Hello

Thank you for writing in. I have raised your request to our Development team but we cannot assure a time frame when it will be put into effect. Please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance and we will be happy to provide further help.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team

1 Like

Hello

Is there any progres on This request ?

I can visualize more if it’s not looking understandable

@Bubble_Support-Team

I hope this video helps to visualize this need, by the way The X related information may be in same study or different study (the one I showed in video), the wish: tag grouped information automatically create child node without copy paste multiple times or finding/placing process

So without losing time I can use my tags as headings too

So I can KEEP READING my book with pleasure with knowing that information has gone exactly where I want to see

@Relight_Support-Team

Hey Relight did you get any chance to look at this wish?

İ wonder your thoughts

Hello

Hello, in the next generation of marginoote, the fields will be adjusted. At that time, we will try to adjust the labels and comments

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

1 Like

Thanks for your reply

İ will make more clear video next time

Have a good work

hello @Relight_Support-Team

please dont forget it