@Bryan_Support-Team – I don’t understand your reply. As I’ve said, and @JournoProf and other users have added, the sync IS NOT WORKING. It has nothing to do with the “slow sync speed.”
I’ve looked through the thread, including the “top topic,” in the 【FAQ】Collecting Problems with Sync + Troubleshooting post. But they’re really not helpful. They’re jumbled, disorganized, sometimes in Chinese (which is appropriate for your Chinese leaders, but we cannot read it), and therefore ultimately confusing.
Why not just produced clear, step-by-step instructions for how to set up syncing for all users?
Also, I’m happy to provide screenshots, but the steps I took are really quite straightforward:
- I selected “Clear Temp Storage”
- I selected “Database Defragmentation”
- I clicked on specific MarginNote – on the platform that I most recently worked on those files – and selected manual sync
- I quit each MarginNote app’s (in iOS & MacOS)
- I relaunched each MarginNote app’s (in iOS & MacOS)
- I ran manual syncs again for specific files that I was working on – both in iOS & Mac
None of this has worked to update MarginNote files through its sync process.
What else can users do to fix this and ensure that files can sync between platforms?